Friday, October 21, 2011

update on transation from cleansing to vegan

Okay so my 14 day cleansing has pretty much ended, even though it hasn't quiet been 14 days. I am at the end of my transition week (juicing breakfast and lunch and vegan meals for supper). It has been more difficult then anticipated to make sure I do correct serving sizes and I have been constantly juicing breakfast, however only juiced lunch sun-wed then started just eating small raw snacks for lunch because I was drinking late breakfasts. For my supper I have been eating a baked bean casserole I made and this evening a vegan meat loaf I made. The recipes were slightly more difficult then anticipated but have been pretty good. I am really needing to work on my portion sizes and exercising more. I plan on attempting to jog with the dogs and I am still doing my 10min beach body workouts twice a day for most of the week. ( I dont' always do it every day). This past week I have just been making my own juice recipes when I do juice. This morning I just ate fruit instead of juicing it. I don't have the recipes I made with me, they are at home and I am at my parents. But I will post those if you are interested because they were all pretty good, even the veggie one. Well this cleansing wasn't as successful as I had hoped, but I am still making a lot of progress with how I eat and with exercising more, so my change has been baby steps but I feel has been some what successful. I'll keep you updated on my progress with getting/staying healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment