Thursday, October 13, 2011

day 5 of 2 week cleansing

The longer I do this cleansing the harder it seems to be. I have little motivation when it comes to drinking veggie juices(and rarely finish them) and I just want to eat a sandwich , but I am still sticking with it despite the struggles. Changing your life style and how you do stuff is never easy and although the last time I did a 7 day cleansing I might have said it wasn't to hard and I could do it longer this time it is a lot different. My last 7 days I was at a different job, most of the time was spent alone(except treatment times with kids when I was not eating). At work I just went from school to school on my own, I stayed at home on my own making my own foods. At my new job there is always multiple numbers of  other therapists and children around eating many different things, little cracker snacks, candies, whole meals etc. I have also been spending more time going to visit my parents then I have in the past and it is difficult trying to make sure I have the stuff I need to juice and that I just juice while they eat regular meals. I have stuck with it and plan on trying my best to keep going, I just wanted to acknowledge the struggles I have had. Today I was able to sleep in really late so I had a very late breakfast juice called mango,orange, banana. Because my breakfast was so late I did not get around to lunch until getting home from work which ended up being a late lunch/supper combined. My lunch and supper where just a very large salad, I decided to do things a little differently and start to work in learning how to eat out healthy so my salad was actually from subway and when I got it home I just added avocado and cherry tomatoes, I also cheated a little bit and put a little bit of non dairy organic ranch dressing on it, in the future however I am going to try and flavor with lemons or limes or something like that. Yesterday I weighted myself after not weighing myself for a while and I was down another 5lbs. I don't think that is all just from the last 5 days but I'm sure a majority of it was lost from this current cleansing. It helped give me a little motivation to keep going along with pep talks from my mom and a close friend. I will keep you updated on how I am doing and if I do truly make it the 14 days this time around. Below is the recipe from todays juice.

Mango, Banana, Orange

-2 mangoes
-2 oranges
-1/4 lime
-2 bananas
(I only had one mango left so only made it with one mango but it was still good)

No comments:

Post a Comment