Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 6 of new 14 day cleansing

So I am now on day 6 of new 14 day cleansing. Today was a slow start because I wasn't really feeling very good so I slept in pretty late, but once I got going did pretty good today. I am getting a little tired of juicing and am looking forward to eating regular food (healthy regular food). However both of today's juices were actually really good my breakfast was called grape, orange and carrot, which is weird cause it doesn't have any carrots in it lol :). It should be grape, orange and apple. My lunch was carrot and asparagus juice which may not sound very good or really look very good :) but surprisingly enough was really good. then my supper was just salad with spinach/cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, avocado. Today was a pretty good day, besides feeling week and a little tired this morning. Below are today's juice recipes.

Grape, Orange, and apple
-3 cups green or red seedless grapea
-1 orange
-1 apple
-1/4 lime

Carrot and Asparagus
-4 carrots
-1/2lb asparagus
-4 celery ribs
-2 apples
-2 cups firmly packed spinach leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment