Saturday, October 15, 2011

day 7 (half way through)

Today is day 7 of  my newest cleansing. This time it is a 14 day cleansing. Although I still have some of the same struggles I have had from the beginning with just really wanting regular food I have made it to the halfway mark and today had a pretty good day with not really craving other foods as much. I feel that I am doing pretty good and that although I a may still just want to stop :) I will make it to day 14. Today's morning drink was Grapefruit, orange, and pineapple. I am not usually a fan of grapefruit but this drink wasn't to bad. I had a late breakfast so for lunch I just did a little snack pack that included raw broccoli, carrots and almonds. For supper I did a green juice recipe, in the paste the green juices have not been a friend of mine but this one was actually pretty good. Day 7 has been another pretty good day. Below are today's juice recipes.

Grapefruit, Orange, and Pineapple
-2 grapefruits
-2 oranges
-1/4 pineapple
-1/4 lemon

Delightful Green Juice
-1 apple
-1/2 cucumber
-1/4 green cabbage
-handful spinach (I was out of spinach and used a handful of Kale instead)

No comments:

Post a Comment